Backyard Adventures with the Family

Life with the Ordonez family is busy yet simple, follow along as we grow and learn...

Friday, May 2, 2008

Georgia


Hey...what you lookin' at!

I love my hats!

Posted by gardener mom at 7:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

About Me

My photo
gardener mom
I have become a stay at home mom who is learning how to manage our home, our kids, and all the other stuff life has in store for me!
View my complete profile

Family & Friends Blogs

  • Uncle Bill & Lucy's land in Kaua'i
  • Hailee's Blog
  • The Ochoa Family
  • Kathy's Sailing Adventures
  • The Kirshner Family
  • The Rydman Family

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Cousin Brendyn sings to me
      • The First Grab! (caught on tape)
      • 3 Months
      • I'm on the move!
      • Road Trip!
      • Pooped out!
      • Georgia
      • No title
      • Outting to cousin Brendyn's house
    • ►  April (4)

Georgia's first days

  • The 1st Month

Me & my dad

Me & my dad

The shirt says it all!

The shirt says it all!

I'm ready for the sun!

I'm ready for the sun!
Grandpa took my picture with his iphone
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.