![]() |
| Aug 2008 Kennedy Meadows 6 months |
Life with the Ordonez family is busy yet simple, follow along as we grow and learn...
Sunday, August 10, 2008
My First Camping Trip
We left for Kennedy Meadows at 3:00am on Friday. I slept most of the way but when we arrived in Mojave at 4:30, I was wide awake and ready to play! Unfortunately, my mom had to put me back into my car seat...not too happy about that! Well, we finally reached our destination and it was a bit cold at 7am. We had fun watching daddy fish and watching Keeley (our dog) go swimming. Then it was night time and I was wondering when we were going home. I wasn't too sure of the tent and other noises that I heard through the night. We ended our camping trip a day early but it was still fun getting out and seeing the beautiful mountains and the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment