Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow...Crawling and a Tooth!

Well...Georgia is really on the move now, she's doing the commando crawl. George and I were watching her this morning, it's funny, she sees a toy then takes off like she's burning rubber all smiles to get to it. Then she chomps down on whatever it is she crawled after. So cute!

Our friends and neighbors, Cherie and Cienna(Georgia's first bestfriend), who we see almost everyday came over yesterday. Sherie had some surprising news for me...At first I was thinking it was about something cool Cienna was doing, then she said..."Georgia has a tooth!" Or something along those lines.:) I was so excited!!! So Georgia is beginning to crawl and has her first tooth at 6 months 1 week and 2 days. That's according to our baby meter on the top of the blog. I love that thing! :)

1 comment:

Mark said...

Now I see that you don't know how to spell my name!