A note from Georgia:
Just to let everyone know I'm doing great! I've almost gained 2 lbs. Wow! (It's only been a little over a month since my surgery). We had a little post op worries but I am on some medicine to help with my pulmonary hypertension. I'll have to take it for about six months, then hopefully my heart and lungs will be working better...but the medicine is helping. A couple of weeks ago I had a fever and my parents took me to the emergency at 2 am...not fun! I had to get stuck by needles again and that's never any good! It ended up just being a virus...thank goodness, mom and dad got real worried.
Here's some pictures of my daddy's birthday party and other pictures too. We played in the front yard while Mark and my dad brewed beer.
Well it's just before my 1st birthday and I'm starting to walk, mom and dad are real excited! I am also getting more teeth...2 new ones on top, and 2 maybe 3 on the bottom. Well enjoy the pictures my mom took!
click on picture below to view the slideshow
![]() |
| georgia |

4 comments:
it's so good to see her playing. I can't believe she'll be a year old already. What a big girl.
"Daddys birday"? The kids and neighbor mommy are real cute, but, Where is Daddy George????
Love, ya, Cheries Mom, Cienna's Grammy
she looks great! so much more grown up than at erin's shower. time flies! i didn't know she'd had surgery, but it looks like she (like you ALL) pulled through. what a lucky little girl to have such awesome parents!
Now Georgia will be on my mind and heart. Therefore, prayers will be coming here way special delivery from Connecticut also. What a beautiful girl. God bless. Bilal Ansari
Post a Comment